Error, Error, Error – The Top 3 Problems that you need to fix – fast!
What do I get in my SEO Report?
In our extensive coverage of your site, get your Free SEO website Audit today!
Our report covers the following main factors:
- Indexing and Crawlability – this factor describes the search engine’s ability to access and crawl the content of your website. It also has the ability to analyse and add a page to its index.
- HTTPS and Redirects – this factor will determine if the HTTP and HTTPS versions of your website are set properly. Both of them can get indexed by search engines and cause duplicate content issues that may affect your website rankings.
- Site Architecture – this factor refers to the structure of a website to ensure that you meet your business goals while delivering a great experience for your users.
- On-page Issues – this factor will help you determine issues in optimising individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic on google.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages – this factor refers to how to make your pages load instantly on any mobile device.
- Technical SEO – this factor can help search engines access, crawl, interpret and index your website without any problems.
- International SEO – this factor helps your website so that search engines can easily identify which countries you want to target and which languages you use for business.